Ben and Anne
1. Share something unique about yourself
Ben - I have red hair
Anne - I love hiking anywhere overseas.
2. Favourite childhood memory?
Ben - Anytime I was with all my family
Anne - Camping at Kangaroo Valley with our entire church congregation.
3. Tell us what you do for work and why you chose this occupation?
Ben - I'm a mechanic in an underground gold mine
Anne - I work in the legal profession. I chose this occupation because I love the great positive impact that a caring and generous lawyer can have on their community.
4. Sum up Lifehouse in one sentence
Ben - LH is a friendly and welcoming church
Anne - Lifehouse is little touch of Heaven on earth!
6. When I first came to a Lifehouse church service I thought/felt….
Ben - I enjoyed the realness of everyone
Anne - On my first visit I felt very welcomed and loved. The atmosphere was so warm and friendly.
5. Where do you volunteer your time at church?
Ben - Youth
Anne- Youth Ministry
7. What motivates you?
Anne - God's amazing love! Everyone should have it in their lives!
8. One word to describe your mid week Fuel/Oasis group
Ben - Family
Anne - Not-to-be-missed.
9. Who would you most like to be stuck in a lift with and why?
Ben - I'd use the stairs
Anne - Myself, alone time is rare!
10. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
Ben - Road trip USA and Canada
Anne - Canada and Alaska because they look so beautiful. God's glory is so much in His creation.